Personal Information We Collect
XENA Intelligence or its designated service providers collect personal information through this Site, such as during login, when you request a password change, when you request certain services or products, including a demonstration, which may include your name, phone number, address, email address, contact information, and password. If you do not provide certain personal information, not all functionality on this Site will be available.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies or to disable cookies entirely.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
XENA Intelligence uses this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our clients and may include some or all of the following:
- To provide our products and services
- To communicate with you
- To help XENA Intelligence improve our products and services and develop new products and services
- To provide support for our products and services and for internal quality control purposes
- To provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of XENA Intelligence or of other parties that may be of interest to you
- To enhance your experience with this Site, including saving your preferences and login information
- To analyze website usage and usage of the Site
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of XENA Intelligence or others and to monitor compliance with and enforce the terms of any agreement with XENA Intelligence
- To operate our services, products, and systems properly.
- You may instruct XENA Intelligence at any time not to use your personal information collected in connection with the product you requested to provide you with offers and promotions by contacting email@example.com and indicating "XENA Intelligence Privacy" in the subject line of your inquiry. Please note that if you exercise choice in this manner, you will continue to receive communications concerning your account and products and services you requested and in response to any requests for information by you. Please also note that these processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law.
XENA Intelligence may also disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (b) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of XENA Intelligence or others; (c) monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of service on this Site; (d) provide our services and products (including allowing a purchaser of XENA Intelligence to continue to serve you); (e) perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (f) provide you with offers or promotions from XENA Intelligence; or (g) operate the systems that provide our services and products properly.
The collection, further use, and/or disclosure of your information by Third-party Providers or by other third parties are not the responsibility of XENA Intelligence. Rather, such collection, use, and/or disclosure are governed by the third parties’ privacy policies.
Accuracy, Security, and Retention of Your Personal Information
Any personal information collected by XENA Intelligence through this Site is stored on secure servers. XENA Intelligence employs security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, including reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to protect your personal information on such servers. To help us safeguard your privacy, it is essential to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password associated with your participation in this Site’s service, if any. Personal information is retained for as long as necessary for the purpose it was collected, including legitimate business reasons and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
Rights with Respect to Your Personal Information
Depending on the jurisdiction, you may have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of certain personal information collected about you through this Site. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request that we refrain from processing personal information. Please be aware that exercising these rights might impact our ability to provide our products and services. For inquiries about your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While XENA Intelligence will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws. Please note that processing your request may take some time, consistent with applicable law.
Transfer of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
Links to Third-Party Websites
XENA Intelligence may provide links to third-party websites. As we do not control these third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on them.